We work with partners in a supporting role on a variety of concurrent projects. Currently we are:
- Teaching product management to early-career students at Alpha Fellowship.
- Helping Myth Talent reimagine the broken career search market in tech.
- Supporting Open Masters – a self-directed learning community – get Wayfinder Kits to more people who could use help in this moment.
- Advising on product strategy for Dorsata, a healthcare startup that is building products to improve maternity care.
- Supporting a new cooperative dedicated to building affordable tiny homes with an ecoforestry bent in Oakland.
- Advising on product & technology strategy for an online grocery SaaS company, Locai Solutions.
- Building a hobby project called HowNow for product recommendations.
- Coordinating a CTO peer group for the Charlottesville community.
We recently finished:
- Rolling out a business intelligence & data science platform for Apex Clean Energy with our partner, Stacker Group.
- Advising a group of UVa students who created Wanderer's Point to fill the advising gap for college students in transition during COVID.
- Providing creative support and production assistance for the Basic Income Film project.